Nearly one year after 3.0 we are proud to announce the first beta of jsxc, jsxc.owncloud and jsxc.nextcloud 3.1.
It was an amazing year for JSXC. So many discussions, suggested improvements, pull requests and feedback. We are really proud on this community. Keep rocking.
This release will add 3 new XMPP Extension Protocols (XEP), the long-awaited possibility to share your screen with your contact and a lot of minor improvements. For a full list of changes, see our preliminary change log below.
As usual, give this beta release a really good test and report bugs to our issue tracker and translate missing segments on webtranslateit.
Thanks to everyone who contributed.
- add application states
- #393 add the me command (XEP-0245)
- #422 add multiline message support
- #431 add Chat State Notifications (XEP-0085)
- #426 add file transfer via HTTP File Upload (XEP-0363)
- add Turkish
- #438 add desktop sharing
- add nextcloud emoticon
- #301 add close all button for notices
- #344 support messages of type headline
- add icon to notices
- fix login form submission
- fix display of muc warning
- #391 fix muc initialisation after relogin
- #394 disable otr for muc conversations
- #399 prompt for muc password if required
- #435 fix list of user name suggestions
- #433 fix i18n interpolation pattern
- fix minor webrtc issues
- #440 prevent login form submission
- #441 remove console.trace
- #409 fix presence after accepting contact request
- update dependencies
- #385 update i18next
- improve initial focus for login box
- add large emoticons
- #421 make muc server field editable
- system message style
- disable sending of otr whitespace tag by default
- enable carbon copies by default
- remove border radius from dialog
- fix untrimmed settings
- ignore empty webrtc configuration
- do not start jsxc inside a frame (nextcloud)
- add option to use user email as jid